Monday, October 6, 2008

Patiently Waiting


Games, games, and more games! This is the month for video games. Don't you just love autumn? There are so many HUGE video game releases this month! Fable II, Fallout 3, Saints Row 2, Silent Hill Homecoming, Little Big Planet, Gears of War II, and the list could go on til the end of November.




It's a great time to be a gamer! I think I'm going to spend over $200 within the next 2 months on games and that's just for XBOX 360 games. Imagine if I had all 3 top consoles? With all the games coming out what games are serious gamers looking forward to? I myself can't wait to buy Fable II, and Gears Of War II. Of course I'm also looking forward to a few honorable mentions like Fallout 3 and I'm curious about Borderlands.




Tell me, what's your expense account this year with all the new games coming out? I know I want them all but can't afford to buy every new game that comes out this year, that's why $200 is my limit til Christmas.




No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online