Monday, October 20, 2008

Tomorrow Tomorrow I'll Love Ya Tomorrow is Only A Day Away!!


Tomorrow will be the best day ever! Fable II will be released, and at least 25 hours of my life will be unaccounted for the rest of the week. I have one dilemma though, am I good, or am I evil? LMAO!! I'm so excited! All the new features are sure to be great with the addition of numerous jobs, minigames, properties to buy and sell, and what looks to be a solid multiplayer mode, Fable fans should have plenty to do. This is, of course, in addition to the single-player campaign, which Molyneux estimates will take around 10 hours to complete if you rush through without experiencing the full gamut of what's possible. These are completion junkies. I like to experience the game for all its worth. Ambient orbs, is a new awesome feature on the game, it allows you to jump in and out of friends' worlds over Xbox Live at ease, promising to extend the gameplay even further. I've been patiently waitng for too long, and I'm happy to say I can't wait til tomorrow, the wait will be over!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online